- This event has passed.
June 12, 2018 - June 15, 2018
The Organizing Committee has the pleasure to announce that the registration and submission of abstracts to SIBIC2018, the VII Congress of the Iberian Society for Ichthyology, which will take place in Faro, Portugal, from the 12th to the 16th of June, 2018, will open next Monday November 6th 2017. Please refer to the attached announcement and the Congress website at https://www.sibic2018.org/
SHOAL WITH US IN SIBIC2018!!
- Physiology, Endocrinology, Immunology and Toxicology Fish behavior and Welfare
- Migration, Connectivity and Regulated rivers
- Life cycles, ecology and conservation of freshwater fishes
- Life cycles, ecology and conservation of marine and estuarine fishes Elasmobranchs and Highly migratory oceanic fish
- Non-native and invasive species and Climate Change
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Habitat conservation, restoration and Marine Protected Areas
- Fish models, Biotechnology and –
- Fish, Science and Society – Public awareness and Citizen science